Saturday, November 5, 2011

Again: Reflections and Photography

I'm delighted to announce that one of my photos is included in Again: Reflections and Photography. The exhibition opens this Tuesday, November 8 at PhotoPlace Gallery, 3 Park Street, Middlebury, VT, 802-989-2359. It was juried by photographer Sylvia de Swaan.

You can preview the exhibition, and see its online annex, here. There are installation photos here. And an exhibition catalog is also available. A reception is scheduled for November 11, from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.. If you're in the area, I hope you'll go!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's a wonderfully mysterious reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on a roll (no pun intended)! I am so happy for you and that images like yours are receiving such deserved recognition. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Gabriella! This really is an exciting time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is beautiful, and i appreciate the symbolic significance. Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, this image inspired me to post my image recently. I am both troubled and inspired by reflection; they entice me to look forwards and backwards. And thanks for directing me to the exhibition - I would never have got to it without you. John

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much, Michael!

    Thanks very much, John! I'm delighted if I've contributed to your inspiration. I'm glad you posted your zone plate reflections - I've made a few pictures in that vein, and yours inspire me to make more. And I'm honored to have my work included in this beautiful exhibition.

    ReplyDelete