Thursday, July 26, 2012

Among Trees

I'm extremely pleased to announce that my photograph, "Reaching for the light," is included in the exhibition, Among Trees.


Among Trees runs from August 2 through August 26, 2012 at the Darkroom Gallery, 12 Main St., Essex Jct., VT 05452-3132, 802-777-FOTO (3686).

A reception is planned for August 17. As you can see from the Among Trees online gallery, it's going to be a very beautiful show! If you're in the area, I hope you'll go.

The juror for Among Trees was the remarkable artist Beth Moon.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Imagine, my two favorite Blogger photographers in one show together (yes, Jim, I mean you). I might actually be able to make it to see this exhibit in person, if not attend the reception. Beautiful image - and a show of excellent taste by the juror!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gabriella! I hope you get to go :-) And it's always an honor to have work in the same show as Jim.

      Delete
  2. A big congratulations to you, Jacki. That image is one of my favorites.
    And thanks Gabriella!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jim! And thanks again for the heads up about this.

      Delete