Saturday, May 4, 2013

ACCI Gallery National Juried Exhibition

I'm honored and delighted that two of my photographs are included in the upcoming National Juried Exhibition at ACCI Gallery, 1652 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA, 510-843-2527.


The jurors were Marc D'Estout, M.F.A., curator of the Museum of Craft and Design, San Francisco, and Suzanne Gray, partner in Seager Gray Gallery, Mill Valley, CA. Established in 1957, ACCI (the Arts and Crafts Cooperative Inc.) is the oldest arts and crafts cooperative west of the Mississippi. 

 The exhibition includes works in several two- and three-dimensional media and runs from May 10 through June 9, 2013. An opening reception is scheduled for Friday, May 10, from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. - all are invited!

Here are my photos that are included:

  At the top of the hill


To hold the meanings in my hands





6 comments:

  1. Great news and great images to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! I hope you had a great opening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Gerda! The opening was quite lovely.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Eleni! I'm proud to have my work included.

      Delete