Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Obscura Book release and exhibition in Berlin


 The collaborative pinhole photography book, Obscura: 121 Views is scheduled for release on January 31! An exhibition of photographs from the book - including one of mine - will take place at Galerie Pflüger68 in Berlin, Germany, from January 31 through February 11. An opening is scheduled for January 31, 2014, at 7:00 p.m. If you're in that part of the world, I hope you'll go!

Many thanks to all who helped to crowdfund the book!!






4 comments:

  1. This looks and sounds great. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jim! I'm excited to be part of this project. And your "Swirl" had a lot to do with it!

      Delete
  2. Yes! Congrats again! I'm happy that I'll receive my book shortly....finally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Eleni! Me too - I can't wait to see it :-)

      Delete