Saturday, November 8, 2014

Mobile Magic XIV

I'm pleased and proud that my image, "In this solitude," is included in the Mobile Magic XIV exhibition at LightBox Photographic Gallery. The gallery is located at 1045 Marine Drive, Astoria, OR and can be reached by phone at 503-468-0238.

The exhibition opens today and runs through December 12, 2014. You can preview it here.

The juror was Robert Galbraith, Senior Photographer for Reuters pictures, who has covered the top news, sports, and political stories of our times.

10 comments:

  1. I'm still figuring out how to make a phone call with my phone. Congrats, Jacki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jim! Why make a phone call when you can make a picture? :-)

      Delete
  2. This is a perfect "fallingthroughthelens" type of image Jacki. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Joey! Apparently it's possible to fall through a cell phone's lens too :-)

      Delete
  3. Outstanding "through a cell lens" photo Jacki, Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jacki! Wonderful image! I love the Hipstamatic!
    HehHeh! I love your "why make a phone call when you can make a picture!" comment! I so agree! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Eleni! You're a Hipstamatic (and matchbox pinhole, and, and and...) inspiration!

      Delete
  5. Great image Jacki!

    Gene Farley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gene! I've learned so much from you.

      Delete