Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 Krappy Kamera Competition

I'm delighted and honored that my photograph, "The land transforming," will be part of the 2015 Krappy Kamera exhibition at Soho Photo. The gallery is located at 15 White Street, New York, NY 10013, and can be reached by phone at 212-226-8571.
My photo is in great company with some amazing work in this exhibition, which will run from February 4 through 28. There's an opening reception scheduled for next Tuesday, February 3, from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. If you're in the area, I hope you'll stop by!

The juror for the 2015 Krappy Kamera competition was journalist and photographer Miriam Leuchter, who is editor-in-chief of Popular Photography Magazine and American Photo Magazine.

2 comments:

  1. "Time Moves, Time Stands Still #2".
    I'm just so creative with titles. :)
    A big congratulations to you, Jacki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jim, and major congratulations to you on your photo and your prize!

      Maybe I just keep seeing the same things wherever I go :-)

      Delete