Thursday, March 5, 2015

RayKo 8th Annual International Juried Plastic Camera Show

RayKo Gallery's 8th Annual International Juried Plastic Camera Show opens next week! I'm excited and very proud that my photograph, "We have today," is included.

The opening reception will be on Wednesday, March 11, from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. RayKo is located at 428 Third Street, San Francisco, CA, and can be reached by phone at 415-495-3773. The exhibit runs through May 3.

The show was juried by fine art photographer, master printer, teacher, and RayKo Gallery Director Ann Jastrab, and includes work by some of my favorite plastic camera artists.

 

In Ann's words, "Come see this year's selections which include impressive and often astonishing images made by the cheap, crappy camera-toting winners of this competition. Photographers from all over the Bay Area as well as national and international artists are featured in this annual ever-changing exhibit." 

4 comments:

  1. Hurray Jacki! This show is exponentially better because your image is in it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jim, and congratulations to you! I can't wait to see your work in the show.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jacki - sorry I've been out of touch for so long. I love this image - congratulations on being part of the Rayko show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Paul! It's great to hear from you. After recently discovering Rebecca Solnit's book, A Field Guide To Getting Lost, I've put her Wanderlust: A History of Walking on my too-long "to read" list - I thought of you.

      Delete