Thursday, June 18, 2015

Obscura Book at Revela-T: Let's Be Positive, opening tomorrow

My photograph, "Time moves, time stands still," will be part of the Obscura Book exhibition at the Revela-T 2015: Let's Be Positive festival of film photography.
Revela-T 2015: Let's Be Positive takes place this weekend, from Friday, June 19 through Sunday, June 21, in Vilassar de Dalt, Spain. The festival includes exhibitions, lectures, demonstrations, a photo market, a trade fair,  and children's activities - a full schedule is here.

Obscura Book, an international community project, is a beautifully designed and produced volume of 121 pinhole photographs on 11 themes. Sixty of the photographs from the book - including mine - will be on display at the Revela-T festival.

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful image getting it's due in both print and in an exhibit. Double congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jim, and thanks always for your pinhole inspiration!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Jacki. How absolutely wonderful. Have a super Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Joey! You have a wonderful Sunday too!

      Delete
  3. Jacki, I have seen your picture there!
    It is a pity it only lasts for the weekend, although some schools could see the exhibitions before the official opening. Next Thursday I will go there to unhang the photographs.
    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jesús​, I'm excited that you saw my picture there - thank you for telling me! I'm glad the exhibit is in your good hands. The festival sounds like a wonderful event - I wish I could have been there. It was short but it sounds as if it was well attended.

      Delete