Friday, September 25, 2015

Holga and More Out of the Box

I'm delighted and proud that my photograph, "Tell me again," will be included in this year's Holga and More Out of the Box exhibition.

The exhibition will take place at TCC Photo Gallery, which is located at 207 N. Center St. in Longview, Texas. The gallery can be reached by phone at 903-236-4686.

The exhibit opens next Thursday, October 1, in conjunction with Longview's Art Walk, and runs through November 13. You can preview the exhibit here.

The juror for Holga and More Out of the Box was Holga Queen Michelle Bates.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the selection! Michelle Bates on top of that! Impressive! Beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Eleni! I'm honored to have my work selected by Michelle Bates.

      Delete
  2. I always thought you were the Holga queen? Congrats, Jacki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Jim - what a delightful thought!

      Delete