Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Landscape: Earth and Sky at PhotoPlace Gallery

I'm very pleased that my photograph, "When I am with you," is included in the online annex of the exhibition Landscape: Earth and Sky at PhotoPlace Gallery.

The exhibition runs from October 27 through November 20, 2015. The gallery is located at 3 Park St., Middlebury, VT  05753 and can be reached by phone at 802.388.4500. You can preview the entire exhibit here.

The jurors for Landscape: Earth and Sky were fine art photographer Jacob Hessler and art director, project manager, photographer, and instructor Alissa Hessler, who is director of client relations at Hessler Creative.

4 comments:

  1. That transition from light to dark to light to dark to light...
    amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jim! It felt to me like a kind of conversation, mirror images somehow.

      Delete
  2. Is it the sea or the sky? One wonders. I love the light foliage at the bottom! Congrats Jacki!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Eleni! I was drawn to the light on that foliage :-)

      Delete