Friday, October 23, 2015

Microcosmos at Gallery 621

I'm delighted and honored that my photograph, "Dissolving moment", will be included in the Microcosmos exhibition at Gallery 621.

The exhibit, which includes art in various media, runs from October 29 through November 29, with an opening reception scheduled for Saturday, November 14, from 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. Gallery 621 is located at 309 First Street, Benicia, CA 94510, and can be reached by phone at 707-297-6860. Gallery hours are Thursday through Sunday, noon - 6:00 p.m.

Microcosmos was juried by the painter Chester Arnold.

8 comments:

  1. Another beautiful piece!

    I've only viewed your work on your website and I'm curious, how big is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Colette! This is a "small works" show, and this piece is a 5" x 5" image framed to 9" x 9".

      Delete
  2. sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, T! I'm looking forward to seeing the range of work in the show.

      Delete
  3. The beautiful mystery of it all. Congrats, Jacki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jim! I love to discover that :-)

      Delete
  4. I love that photo! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete