Sunday, November 1, 2015

From Where I Stand at uBe Art

I'm delighted that my untitled photograph from the series "Before there were words" will be included in the exhibition From Where I Stand at uBe Art.
The exhibition will run from November 6 through December 6, 2015, with an opening reception November 6, from 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. uBe Art is located at 2507 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94702.   
The jury for From Where I Stand included Winn Taylor, mixed media artist and owner of uBe Art; Ray Beldner, sculptor, new media artist, and co-founder of stARTup Art Fair; Zach Seeger, artist and director of This Friday or Next Friday Gallery (Brooklyn, NY); Jonathan Butts, executive creative director at BlackWing Creative; and Scott Smudsky, director at Adobe Gallery (Santa Fe, NM).

2507 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley, CA 94702 2507 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley, CA 94702

8 comments: