Saturday, November 21, 2015

New note cards and calendars

Two new calendars and 35 new note cards/post cards are now available in  my Redbubble shop.

One calendar features meditations on solitude - in the form of photographs of great egrets - from my series, "Quiet explorations."


The other calendar features new photographs from my series, "From destruction grows a garden of the soul." I made these images during the second year of the mountain's recovery from a disastrous fire, as hope continued to bloom, seemingly against all odds.


On the note cards (available in 4" x 6" and 5" x 7.5" sizes) and post cards (4" x 6") are images from these calendars, additional images from these two series, and five Polaroid images:


I hope you'll enjoy them! All of the images are also available directly from me as exhibition-quality prints.

2 comments: