Friday, December 11, 2015

December Mashup at uBe Art

I'm delighted that my untitled photograph from the series "Before there were words" is included in an exhibition titled December Mashup at uBe Art. The exhibition includes highlights of uBe Art's November exhibition, along with Bay Area favorites.
December Mashup: 40 Artists in 52 Days, opens today, December 11, and runs through January 31, 2016. uBe Art is located at 2507 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94702.

There's also an interview of me by uBe Art owner Winn Taylor on the gallery website.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats. And such a great interview as well. Such a cogent explanation of your work.
    Bonus. I get to see a larger version of this image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jim! I enjoyed the challenge of putting those ideas into words.

      Delete
  2. Congrats Jacki! What a beautiful image! An interview? Goodie! I'm going to check it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Eleni! Hope you like the interview.

      Delete