Friday, July 29, 2016

Black + White at the Center for Fine Art Photography

My photograph, "To hold the meanings in my hands," is included in the exhibition Black + White at the Center for Fine Art Photography.


Black + White opens today and is on view through August 27, 2016. An artist reception is scheduled for Friday, August 5, 2016 from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. The Center for Fine Art Photography is located at 400 North College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO  80524, and can be reached by phone at 970-224-1010.

The juror for Black + White was "old school with a twist" photographer Rodney Smith.

2 comments:

  1. It always makes me happy to see this image. I'm sure it will make others seeing it for the first time happy as well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jim! I was thinking today about how the day I made this, there was a lot of human activity right around here, and I was able to tune it out completely and just be with the picture...

      Delete