Sunday, August 14, 2016

A Day's Journey Inward at Inside the Outside

A series of my photographs, titled "A Day's Journey Inward," and accompanied by a brief article, has been published on the Inside the Outside landscape photography collective's website.
This is work that I've never shown (online or elsewhere) before, made as part of a collaboration with Paul Romaniuk and Jan Gates. I encourage you to look around the Inside the Outside website for wonderful explorations of inner and outer landscapes.

5 comments:

  1. This is a particularly inspiring article. Love the mention of Hamish Fulton, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jim - I'm delighted that you find it so! And thanks for introducing me to Hamish Fulton's work!

      Delete
  2. Love the photo of the reflection with a drop falling! (in the link)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for both of those lovely compliments, Eleni! Much appreciated.

      Delete