127 Day comes three times a year.
- January 27 (1/27, in American-style notation)
- July 12 (12/7, in European-style notation)
- December 7 (12/7, in American-style notation)
It's a day to remind ourselves to take out those quirky old cameras that use 127 film - and make pictures with them!
The next 127 Day is almost here - Friday, January 27, 2017. If you use 127 film, or you've considered using 127 film, or you have a dusty old 127-format camera in the back of your closet, this is the time to get ready to make 127-format pictures!
I invite you to send me one picture taken on 127 film on Friday, January 27. There are more details here. I'll publish all of the pictures I receive - hopefully from around the world.
I also plan to publish:
- reader questions - all readers are invited to respond to questions in the comments section
- photographs and/or series of photographs made on 127 film
- articles about 127 film photography.
I welcome your comments, suggestions, and 127 film photographs at 127FilmFormat ~at~ gmail.com.I look forward to enjoying this format together.